Please join SJPL Works and Small Business Majority for a free presentation on financial capacity and funding options to help entrepreneurs and small business owners start and build a scalable business.
Topics of discussion include:
- An overview of alternative lending options including microloans, SBA’s loan guarantee program, community banks and credit unions, CDFIs, reputable online lenders and crowdfunding
- Borrowers’ Bill of Rights (BBOR)
- Key questions to consider when seeking funding
- Tips to help determine the best option for your small business
- Helpful tools and resources, Q&A
Presenter Bio: Bianca Blomquist, Northern California Outreach Manager
Bianca Blomquist manages Small Business Majority’s outreach and education efforts for the Bay Area and Northern California region. She develops relationships with business organizations and small business owners to empower the voice of small business in California and works with the California Director on national and statewide policy efforts.
Prior to joining Small Business Majority, Bianca served as a legislative aide on Capitol Hill for a member of the House Financial Services Committee and as a legislative representative handling federal healthcare, transportation and workforce issues. She has also previously campaigned in Southern California and Wisconsin on both state and national policy issues affecting working families.
Free. No registration required but encouraged.
Parking validation for 4th St. garage will be provided at the program.