Buying or Selling a Small Business – Morning
November 3, 2017
Learn how to buy the right business cheap….or sell it high!
This is a class for anyone who wants to buy or sell a business and doesn’t know where to start. Two highly experienced business brokers teach this class and they really know their stuff. Anyone who wants to know about evaluating a business’s value or wants to know how to be sure they are buying value should take this class. The course will cover valuation, what kinds of records you need to review and the legal overview of a business transaction.
Should you go to this class?
- Are you considering buying a new business or thinking about selling your current business?
- Are you afraid you will pay too much for buying a business?
- Are you concerned about getting a fair price when selling your existing business?
If you are a business owner thinking of selling you will learn …
- How do you estimate the value of your business?
- How do you prepare your business to maximize its value?
If you are interested in buying a business you will learn …
- How can you find a business to purchase?
- How do you figure out how much is too much to pay for a business?
- Is buying a franchise for you?
- What are the advantages and pitfalls of a buying a franchise?
- Which are “good “franchises” to buy and which ones should you avoid?
- How can you find business financing and loans?
Posted in | Comments Off on Buying or Selling a Small Business – Morning