Capturing the Power of Pricing
March 12, 2019
Understanding the correct pricing structure for the products and/or services your business offers can be a daunting task for small business owners. There are different pricing strategies which are linked to your business goals and specific product or service plans. Price elasticity, price positioning and common pricing mistakes are discussed. For many small business owners determining the pricing structure for their business products and services is overwhelming. This class will help business owners to set a realistic pricing structure for their business.
- Defining price and the factors determining price
- Product or service cost analysis
- Tactical pricing strategies
- Price Elasticity
- Pricing mistakes
- different types of tactical pricing strategies; below market pricing, premium pricing, market pricing, image pricing, customer segmentation pricing, penetration pricing, skimming pricing, and several tactical pricing plans.
- the need to fully understand the cost of their product or service
- the importance of understanding competitor pricing
- common pricing mistakes
Registration Fee: $45.00
Veterans: Free admission is available for this class. Click Here for details.
Walk-ins: If space allows, you can register at the door and pay via PayPal or cash.
Be sure to complete registration fully. Print out the ticket and bring it to class as proof of payment or save the confirmation email on your mobile device and bring it with you.
Seating is Limited. This class begins promptly at 11:00AM so please arrive by 10:45AM to sign in and get seated.
If you have trouble registering, send an email to email@example.com
Posted in | Comments Off on Capturing the Power of Pricing