Financial Statement Basics
February 5, 2019
The financial health of your business can be better diagnosed, if you have a good understanding of basic financial terms and the purpose of key financial statements. Learn basic financial concepts and gain insight into the interpretation of your Balance Sheet, Cash Flow Statement and Profit and Loss Statement. Knowing these concepts will improve your business planning and the conversations you have with your financial professionals.
- Balance Sheet
- Profit and Loss Statement
- Cash Flow Statement
- Break even point
- Financial Statement analysis and comparisons.
- important financial terms: assets, liabilities, payables, receivables, gross income, net income.
- how to read Balance Sheets, Cash Flow Statements, Profit and Loss Statements
- how to analyze Balance Sheets, Cash Flow Statements, Profit and Loss Statements
Posted in | Comments Off on Financial Statement Basics