Franchising in the Bay Area: Do’s and Don’ts
June 10, 2019
The Bay Area market is unlike any other market in the country. What works elsewhere may not work here and vise-versa. In this class, serial entrepreneur Katie Fagan will discuss the ins and outs of franchising along with a strategic approach to finding the franchise options with proven track record in the Bay Area.
You will take away a better understanding of the following:
- Basic information on franchising, including the range of industry categories, investment levels, fees, and myths and misconceptions.
- How to assess the risk involved in business ownership vs. a traditional career path or starting a business from scratch.
- What does Franchising look like today i.e. industry growth and local presence.
- How building wealth and equity through franchise ownership is a viable option in today’s market.
- Who is and is not a good candidate for franchise ownership?
- The characteristics of a semi-absentee business model and the business segments that work well with it.
- How to navigate through Bay Area commercial real estate market.
- The financing options available including using your own retirement funds, SBA Loans, Private Equity, etc.
- How to make a safe and wise decision to minimize risk and optimize chances for success?
- A strategic approach to defining your personal business model and selecting the franchise that is right for you.
Whether you are looking for a career change, an additional revenue stream or something full-time, owning your own business can provide you with flexibility, control and financial reward. Join us to see if owning a franchise business is an option for you.
Posted in | Comments Off on Franchising in the Bay Area: Do’s and Don’ts