Can you relate to this?
- You want to be taken seriously as a business owner
- You dislike networking
- You’re uncomfortable asking for a loan
- You don’t know where to turn for support in promoting, growing, or running your business or nonprofit
- You struggle to balance work and family life
- You’re worried you won’t be a success
SCORE is here to help.
We’re hosting a one-day Conference and Expo for women and minorities who are starting, or already running, a small business or nonprofit. This is your chance to build your network, get referrals, find mentors, enrich your business knowledge, and showcase your service or product.
And it’s all free! Lunch included!