Grant Writing and Fundraising Workshop
March 12, 2019
This is Part 2 of a 2 part class reserved for Grant Writing Workshop students who participated in the class on Monday 4/8 or who are taking the course for ceu credits “Nonprofit Resource Development”. We plan to offer this class again in the Summer.
Starting with Grant writing (first class) this class will provide training for community members, program directors, nonprofit staff and leaders in nonprofit businesses. The focus of this presentation will continue to support nonprofit startups and staff and leadership existing nonprofits. The class is not restricted to those who took Grant Writing Basics
Each participate will bring their completed simplified grant template to class for added support and group writing. The template is modified from the Simplified Grantwriting book by Mary Ann Burke published by Corwin Press. Added grantwriting support will be provided in class through small group networking, peer editing reviews, and through a mock grant review process.
You will learn how to:
- Write a compelling needs statement to support your program
- Create broad based goals that support measurable objectives
- Learn how to build capacity in your organization to leverage funding
- Create an effective evaluation plan with customized evaluation tools to support your evaluation process
- Complete a simplified grant program budget
- Participate in a mock grant review process and score grants for funding
- How to write a simple grant that describes program needs and services for funding
- Understand how to create an evaluation tool to measure changes
- How to complete a simplified grant budget form
- How to evaluate a grant for funding through a mock review process
- How to modify a grant for another funder
- Answer grant management questions
What People are Saying About This Class
- This simplified process is fun with collaborative partners and can be achieved!
Registration fee is $25 and includes coffee and snacks.
Veterans: Free admission is available for this class. Click Here for details.
Walk-ins: Walk-in registration is not available for this class.
Be sure to complete registration fully. Print out the ticket and bring it to class as proof of payment or save the confirmation email on your mobile device and bring it with you.
Seating is Limited. This class begins promptly at 9:30 am so please arrive by 9:15 to sign in and get seated. Please plan to arrive early in case of traffic.
If you have trouble registering, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted in | Comments Off on Grant Writing and Fundraising Workshop