Legal Issues for Small Businesses
January 25, 2017
Here’s what you need to know to protect yourself and your business.
This small business legal seminar is designed for startups as well as those already in business. When your business changes and grows you need to be prepared to respond to those changes. This is a unique seminar for someone concerned about some of the tricky legal issues when starting and managing their business.
- The choosing of the type of legal business entity
- Protecting your identity
- Understanding business contracts and leases
- Employment practices and pitfalls – and how to avoid employment problems
- and many more legal issues that small businesses encounter every day
There will be ample time for questions covering individual concerns of those in the class.
- Business entity choices for small businesses
- About contracts and leases and how to review them
- 1099 versus W2 employees, what’s the difference.
- What are the types of NDA and when do you use them
- When do I need a lawyer
Posted in | Comments Off on Legal Issues for Small Businesses