Non Profit Seminar: Fundraising-Strategies and Practices
April 11, 2019
This is a SCORE signature class that is a must attend class if you want to know fundraising or improve existing fundraising at your organization. This class will cover how the vision statement, mission, organizational objectives and case for support, translate into funding strategies. The major fund development programs include: annual campaigns, major gifts, board development, corporate and foundation grants, and special events. Strategies and preparation for each type of fundraising will be discussed. Upon completion of the course, class participants will have an overview of the basics of the best practices in fund development today and an appreciation of the hard work, but great satisfaction that comes with raising money for great causes.
- Overview of aspects of a comprehensive fundraising development plan.
- Pros and cons of fundraising methods
- Key components to have in place for major gift campaigns
- doing the “ask”
- Grant Proposal keys to success
- Components of a successful fundraising board of directors
- If you are ready for a major gifts campaign
- Basic understanding and appreciation of all aspects of a comprehensive development plan
What People Are Saying About This Class:
Posted in | Comments Off on Non Profit Seminar: Fundraising-Strategies and Practices