Sell More, Sell More Easily
In this workshop you will learn:
- Why most prospecting methods are ineffective.
- Why traditional sales approaches turn you into an unpaid consultant.
- How to use Sandler’s seven step sales process to Sell More, More Easily.
- Why the traditional sales approach is failing so many companies today
- The key elements of a repeatable, manageable, measurable, scalable sales process
- How to take back control of the selling process, to close more deals, in less time, with higher close rates
- How to implement a selling system that is repeatable, manageable, measurable, and scalable
- How to control the selling process, rather than defaulting to the buyer’s purchasing process
- How to extract key information, before providing ‘free consulting’ and invaluable information
- How to close more deals, in less time, while maintaining higher margins
About The Speaker:
Dave is principal and co-founder of the Silicon Valley Sales Group which owns and operates the Sandler Training Center in Santa Clara. He has trained, developed and coached professionals, from lawyers to accountants, architects, and engineers, as well as executive management, sales leaders, and individual sales reps from small businesses to the Fortune 2000 in manufacturing, software/SaaS, real estate, and myriad service businesses. Through training, consulting, and personal coaching, Dave transforms his clients’ businesses and their lives, by building self-awareness, fostering change, and holding them accountable for achieving their personal and professional best. Dave holds both BA and MBA degrees from the University of California at Berkeley.
Bruce is passionate about building and scaling customer facing teams for early to mid- stage technology companies. He has served on the executive team of seven early stage ventures leading global sales, customer success, marketing, and business development. Bruce has broad experience selling B2B enterprise SaaS and software products into diverse markets including infrastructure, networking, IIoT, fintech, retail, payments, artificial intelligence, marketing automation, cloud computing, and aerospace and defense. His experience ranges from building sales teams from the ground up to leading all customer facing aspects of a business. Bruce has extensive international channel experience having established multiple teams in EMEA and APAC. He enjoys supporting the growth of those around him and helping people develop their skills and build their careers.
Bruce has a technical background earning a Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering from the University of Illinois and a Master of Business Administration from Northeastern University.