Social Media Karma
November 3, 2017
This hands-on workshop will show you how you can follow other businesses, how to interact with them, and why this is good for YOUR business!
- Content Curation on Facebook and Twitter
- Sharing content from other business pages on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Interacting with other business pages on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Following other business pages on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Why helping other pages succeed helps your page succeed
- How to engage with other businesses and build your own community
- How to leverage your business connections to expand your audience
Requirements for This Class:
- Please bring your laptop. While mobile devices will work, the instructor will be demonstrating with a laptop and the mobile experience is different, which you may find confusing for the hands-on segment of the class.
- Make sure your device is fully charged and ready to go. Please also bring your charger and an extension cord.
- You will need a Facebook business page with at least core information completed to participate in this class. We will not have time to set up a page during class.
- When you register you must send us a link to your Facebook business page.
- Due to the limited number of participants for this class, walk-in registration at the door is not available.
Posted in | Comments Off on Social Media Karma