Starting a Business: Write a Business Plan
December 11, 2017
Commit your business idea to paper. It’s the key to Success!
This class is a follow-on and companion to Thinking of Starting a Business. It walks you through the basics of putting your business idea on paper. It teaches the basic content of what is required and gives you help in thinking through some of the issues. It is aimed at folks who have a feasible business idea and are now ready to think through all of the details. It is the information that you need to attract people, money, and clients but it needs to be written. It helps you to describe your product or service, your market and your potential clients. Going through the Business Plan process reveals to you the strengths and weaknesses of your idea and how to improve it. It gives you the confidence to sell your idea to others. This process forces you to think through the critical issues in an organized way and sharpen your business skills. The business plan will help you prepare your roadmap for success.
Note: This class is designed for those who have clearly defined and documented their business model and its feasibility as developed in the class “Thinking of Starting a Business”.
This class teaches you the key elements of a business plan including:
- How to find important market and competitive data relevant for your business;
- How to figure out the unique benefits your business has to offer;
- How to position your business and develop a realistic sales projection.
- You will learn about market share and its importance
- You will learn about customer demographics and why they’re key
- You’ll learn to describe your business strategies
- You’ll learn the importance of describing your business succinctly
- You will learn to create a two-year financial plan
- How to price your services to make a profit
Posted in | Comments Off on Starting a Business: Write a Business Plan