Unpacking Your “Entrepreneurial DNA”
October 1, 2019
SCORE Silicon Valley and FranNet of the Bay Area have teamed up to present a workshop essential for anyone who wants to take their career to the next level. Join us for a hands-on workshop where we’ll help you decide which path is the right one for your unique needs and interests.
During this informative, hands-on workshop, we will:
EDUCATE & INFORM (1 hour)
– Address the actual risk(s) involved in business ownership vs a traditional career
– Discuss the pros and cons of starting a business vs buying a business vs buying a franchise
– Identify recession-resistant industries
– Learn how to conduct thorough due diligence in business exploration
– Uncover financing options
DISCOVER YOUR BUSINESS OWNERSHIP PROFILE (1 hour)
– Review your personalized Business Evaluation Suitability Test (B.E.S.T.) (this will need to be completed prior to the class, see comments below.)
– Discuss your Career Alternatives
– Unpack your “entrepreneurial DNA”
– Create your unique business model
– Learn what types of businesses fit your profile
Today’s career landscape has changed. Join us if you’re ready to discover alternative paths to financial freedom!
1. Register for the class using the registration button on this page.
2. Complete a B.E.S.T assessment prior to the class. A hard copy of your results will be provided in class. You can complete the assessment here: https://entrepm.com/media/kfagan.
Posted in | Comments Off on Unpacking Your “Entrepreneurial DNA”