Business Essentials Workshop
What you need to succeed!
What People Are Saying About This Class:
- “Excellent. So impressed and thankful for the expertise and
focus on helping to prepare us in the various aspects of
starting and running a business.”
- “This was a very good end-to-end view of a business. Very
- The choosing of the type of legal business entity
- Protecting your identity
- Understanding business contracts and leases
- Employment practices and pitfalls – and how to avoid employment problems
- and many more legal issues that small businesses encounter every day
There will be ample time for questions covering individual concerns of those in the class.
- Business entity choices for small businesses
- About contracts and leases and how to review them
- 1099 versus W2 employees, what’s the difference.
- What are the types of NDA and when do you use them
- When do I need a lawyer
Sell More, Sell More Easily
Seven Steps to Sales Success
Are You a Business Owner or Sales Professional Who Wants More?
In this workshop you will learn:
- Why most prospecting methods are ineffective.
- Why traditional sales approaches turn you into an unpaid consultant.
- How to use Sandler’s seven step sales process to Sell More, More Easily.
- Why the traditional sales approach is failing so many companies today
- The key elements of a repeatable, manageable, measurable, scalable sales process
- How to take back control of the selling process, to close more deals, in less time, with higher close rates
- How to implement a selling system that is repeatable, manageable, measurable, and scalable
- How to control the selling process, rather than defaulting to the buyer’s purchasing process
- How to extract key information, before providing ‘free consulting’ and invaluable information
- How to close more deals, in less time, while maintaining higher margins