You Will Learn:
- California Payroll Reporting Requirements (forms ,employer obligations, reporting, and payment requirements)
- Independent contractor reporting requirements
- Electric filing and payment requirements and options
- Federal payroll reporting requirements, including Forms 940,941,1099,W-2,W-4,W-9 and alternative filing
This year’s program will take place at the beautiful Monterey Tides Hotel, located at 2600 Sand Dunes Drive, Monterey CA. It will run from Wednesday, November 1 at 3:00 PM to Friday, November 3 at noon, and registration will be $1,000. This fee will cover a two-night stay at the hotel, five meals, full programming cost, necessary transportation, and collateral materials. You will be responsible for transportation to and from the event.
The goals of this year’s program will be priority setting for Silicon Valley IDEA in 2018. We will hear presentations from speakers/panelists on seven key regional topics: housing, transportation, downtown San Jose, international competitiveness, emerging technologies, advanced manufacturing and regional branding.
For more information, please view the flyers below. If you have any questions or concerns please contact Derrick Seaver, Executive Vice President, at (408) 291-5265 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nov 1, Session 5: Funding Sources
The final workshop offers information on how to finance your small business. In this session,
discussions include sources of funds, accounting, the six C’s of credit, banking relations, ratio
analysis, and monthly preparation and review of financial statements. At the end of the series, you have all of the tools necessary to decide whether or not to launch your small business.
This seminar will give you a step by step business approach to starting a nonprofit organization. We will discuss what you will need to do to ensure that your nonprofit will be successful and sustainable. This will include a step by step process to complete all of your legal requirements both State and Federal. This class will give you the confidence and information to begin your 501(c)3 organization.
- Turning your idea into a sustainable business
- Resources and help available to start ups
- Things you need to do to prepare to launch your nonprofit
- An outline of the steps needed to incorporate and obtain your 501(c)3 IRS letter of determination
- Will look at the forms and provide insights on how to complete them (1023 and 1023EZ)