Network, Learn & Grow a Business
Learn how to create a resilient small business that gives you the flexibility and the lifestyle you want.
In this workshop we review the different ownership options, giving you flexibility and the lifestyle you want – including starting a business from scratch, buying an existing business and buying a franchise. We’ll discuss the pros and cons of each and help you decide what option is right for you.
Presented by FranNet.
Free. No registration required, but encouraged.
Parking validation for garage at 44 S. 4th Street will be provided at the program.
A hands-on business exploration workshop
SCORE Silicon Valley and FranNet of the Bay Area have teamed up to present a workshop essential for anyone who wants to take their career to the next level. Join us for a hands-on workshop where we’ll help you decide which path is the right one for your unique needs and interests.
During this informative, hands-on workshop, we will:
EDUCATE & INFORM (1 hour)
– Address the actual risk(s) involved in business ownership vs a traditional career
– Discuss the pros and cons of starting a business vs buying a business vs buying a franchise
– Identify recession-resistant industries
– Learn how to conduct thorough due diligence in business exploration
– Uncover financing options
DISCOVER YOUR BUSINESS OWNERSHIP PROFILE (1 hour)
– Review your personalized Business Evaluation Suitability Test (B.E.S.T.) (this will need to be completed prior to the class, see comments below.)
– Discuss your Career Alternatives
– Unpack your “entrepreneurial DNA”
– Create your unique business model
– Learn what types of businesses fit your profile
Today’s career landscape has changed. Join us if you’re ready to discover alternative paths to financial freedom!
1. Register for the class using the registration button on this page.
2. Complete a B.E.S.T assessment prior to the class. A hard copy of your results will be provided in class. You can complete the assessment here: https://entrepm.com/media/kfagan.