With so many different franchises for sale today, figuring out which franchise is the right one can be daunting and difficult to say the least. In this class, business experts at FranNet of the Bay Area de-mystify the franchise buying process and walk you through how to successfully get into business for yourself.
Join us as we break down the realities and opportunities in business/franchise ownership.
This workshop is for you if you find yourself asking:
- Would I be happy being in business for myself?
- Is now the time for me to make a career change?
- What are my viable options?
- How do I minimize my risk and optimize my chances for success?
- What is the realistic cost and time commitment?
- How Small Business Ownership allows you to take control of your future, your earnings and your life.
- The different ownership options, giving you flexibility and the lifestyle you want.
- How to diversify your investment portfolio through business ownership.
- The differences between starting a business from scratch, buying an existing business, and buying a franchise.
- The reality of creating an asset for your future through a business.
- The financing options available to you (ie. SBA Loans, Credit Lines, Private Equity, 401K Rollovers, etc.).
- How to assess the risk involved in business ownership vs. a traditional career path.
Franchising 101: Everything You Need to Know Before Buying a Franchise
With so many different franchises for sale today, figuring out which franchise opportunity is the right business opportunity can be daunting and difficult to say the least. In this class, business experts at FranNet of the Bay Area de-mystify the franchise buying process and walk you through how to successfully get into business for yourself. We’ll cover:
- What is franchising?
- Factors to consider when selecting a franchise
- “Hot” trends for today’s expanding economy.
- Franchise myths and misconceptions.
- “Where’s the money?” Financing your new business.
- Average investment for franchises.
- Strategies for finding the best business system for you and your family.
- How to perform the proper due diligence.
- Building a tangible asset with a franchise.
- …and more!
This free, must-attend event is for anyone who wants to:
- Explore franchise ownership
- Be your own boss – Hear about financing options
- Build long-term equity
- Evaluate your potential to become a franchise
Presented by FranNet.
Free. No registration required but encouraged.
Parking validation for 4th St. garage will be provided at the program.