Network, Learn & Grow a Business
Learn about different methods to finance your business, such as debt, equity, capital investment.
Loans to small businesses are available from different lenders, which will be discussed. Many small business owners finance their business start up and capital expenses from personal resources; we will review potential sources of capital for your business.
- Characteristics of debt, equity, capital business investments in small businesses.
- Understanding different types of lenders
- Working Capital versus Start Up Capital
- Cash Flow forecasts
- Business Plan concepts
Learning Outcomes: People who attend this class will learn:
This hands-on workshop will show you how you can follow other businesses, how to interact with them, and why this is good for YOUR business!
- Content Curation on Facebook and Twitter
- Sharing content from other business pages on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Interacting with other business pages on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Following other business pages on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Why helping other pages succeed helps your page succeed
- How to engage with other businesses and build your own community
- How to leverage your business connections to expand your audience
Requirements for This Class:
- Please bring your laptop. While mobile devices will work, the instructor will be demonstrating with a laptop and the mobile experience is different, which you may find confusing for the hands-on segment of the class.
- Make sure your device is fully charged and ready to go. Please also bring your charger and an extension cord.
- You will need a Facebook business page with at least core information completed to participate in this class. We will not have time to set up a page during class.
- When you register you must send us a link to your Facebook business page.
- Due to the limited number of participants for this class, walk-in registration at the door is not available.