Design & Marketing Advice
Come get advice and help from an individual with over 25 years of design experience to help brand and shape your business’s image.
Advice ranges from help with logos to branding strategies. Patrons will be seen on a first-come, first-served basis.
Parking validation for 4th St. garage will be provided at the program.
Use Social Media to Grow Your Business
If you’re interested in learning how you can turn social media sites like Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter into powerful business tools, this introductory class will review strategies and the best practices to get the most out of your social media activities. You will learn what social media marketing really is and why it’s important, how to work with network tools, and find out what businesses are doing to drive sales and engagement. You will leave this class with real-world insights and knowledge which you can put to work immediately, to help your business succeed. Social media marketing is a constantly evolving subject so to help you stay on top of these changes there will be a bonus topic at the end of each class.
- What is social media marketing is and why use it
- Introduction to social media channels and how to evaluate what’s right for your business
- Creating engaging content for social marketing campaigns
- Balancing social media marketing with email marketing and your other marketing efforts
- Lean what the various social media sites can do for your business and how they interact with each other
- Learn how to incorporate social media into your business life without losing productivity
- Know how other businesses are using these low cost tools to gain visibility, develop relationships and drive sales engagement